Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Claire!

My beautiful Claire Annalise is 1 today!  I am filled with happiness and pride as having her as my daughter.  There is a little sadness there too, wondering where in the world did this year go?  It all flew by way too fast, leaving me wanting the year played back to me in slow motion so I can sit back and take it all in.  My last baby turns 1 today and although I am so excited to see her grow every day, I am saddened at the thought of no more 1st smiles, 1st laughs, 1st hugs, etc.  But I am also blessed to be able to have experienced them three times over.  I am going to post 12 pictures today, one for every month and the last one, taken today on her first birthday.  There are so many things I love about her, but here are a few (thousand) that I will share:

  • I love the way she gets the biggest grin on her face when she sees me.  Now she is even starting to squeal with delight.  She does it to her daddy too.  So sweet!
  • Even though it drives others a little crazy, it melts my heart that she cries while I am away because she misses me.
  • I love how she gets excited and laughs playing with Taylor.  And sometimes Connor-when he is not trying to or accidentally hurting her :)
  • I love how she randomly shakes her head or nods yes.
  • I love how she sucks her two little fingers on her right hand.
  • Even though it is frustrating at times, I love how she puts her fingers in my mouth when I hold her.
  • I love how she is a mix of her daddy and me. 
  • I love how calm, content and sweet she is.  She will go anywhere with me and usually not fuss at all.  As long as she is with her momma.
  • I love her laugh. 
  • I love her toothy grin. 
  • I love her slobberly chin.
  • I love her chubby legs.
  • I love when she says "momma"
  • I love when she falls asleep in her highchair.
  • I love when she lays her head on my shoulder.
  • I love it when she pats my back when she hugs me.
I could go on, but I have some pictures to post!  Happy Birthday my sweet, beautiful baby girl.  I love you to the moon and back!  And so does daddy and Taylor and Connor!
    Claire is born!
    1 month old
    2 months
    3 months
    4 months
    5 months
    6 months
    7 months
    8 months
    9 months
    10 months
    11 months
    12 months

No comments:

Post a Comment