Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day family fun

My aunt Jeri &amd uncle Jim live a couple of hours away in their dream home log cabin that is minutes away from a beautiful lake! We don't see them that often because of the distance between us but like to go visit them when we can (which unfortunately with our busy lives is only once a year). We went down over Labor Day weekend and had a fun time catching up. Todd got to go fishing with Jim and then we took the boat out on the lake. We went to their teeny tiny church with them Sunday morning and my kids actualy BEHAVED (sorta kinda-only TWO of them were crawling under the pews) sitting in big church. Thanks for hosting us-we had fun!  And yes I really do exist-I am just never in the picture because I am usually taking it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment