Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween Par-TAY!

This year we hosted what turned out to be an AWESOME Halloween Party!  All the kids came in costume and many adults too.  Thanks to some fabulous friends of mine we were able to offer different areas for kids to make their own cotton candy, make their own caramel apples, 3 different crafts, a bounce house, pile of leaves to jump in, mini-hayrides (these were especially popular), pumpkin pinata, bonfire and lots and lots of food to eat!  I had so much fun and I am sure the kids did too.  OH, and our family dressed up as characters from Toy Story!  A perfect party to celebrate the best season of the year (FALL!).  I wish I could post all of the pictures here w/ all the different families dressed up but I will keep it to a minimum.  Enjoy!
Mommy (Jessie), Connor (Buzz), Taylor (army toy soldier), Daddy (Woody) and Claire (Big Baby from TS 3)
Meredith Family with their donkey for a prop :)  Yay! Donkey rides!
Cotton candy, sweet and low, let me see your tootsie roll!
Will, the caramel man, Klein and his vampire helper
Bo & Luke Duke scrounging on some cotton candy (like those two need sugar!)

My mom helped us put our costumes together (she witchery-stitched the chaps onto my pants, sewed the white onto my hat and made Todds vest.  Todd's artistic tendency came in handy when he drew the red plaid and yellow/red design onto our shirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment