Monday, October 15, 2012

I am a failure at blogging :(

I am sad with myself for not keeping up on my blogging.  I don't really have many followers.  My mother in law used to read it to keep up on her grandkids and us since she lives a couple of hours away. My aunt used to read sometimes to do the same.  Other than that I had a few fellow blogger friends that checked in w/ me from time to time-we have all seemed to dwindle off our blogging.  The reason I started this was to keep an online memory book/journal of our lives.  I am sad that I just stopped one day.  I haven't even taken any pictures with a real CAMERA since I got my Iphone!  I heard that happens but never believed it, but it's TRUE! I don't even know where our cameras are in the house.  Poor Claire, I better step it up :) 

I haven't blogged since July. Here are a few pics since then!

Tutu Princess

All Star baseball (Taylor in his daddy's baseball number-26)

Nothing more beautiful

Lake time!  Gracie loves water like the rest of my bugs!

Super sweetness

First day of 3rd grade!

The beginning stages of not staying in her bed!

Nana's 80th Bday!  (her and BFF Ginny)

Sometimes we swim in our clothes!

My girls

First day of Kindergarten!
I haven't blogged since July.  Here are a few pics since then! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you blogged! I haven't been on for a while but thought I'd read yours. :) such beautiful kiddos!

    ReplyDelete