Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Claire is 6 months old!

It has been a fast flying 6 months! I don't really know what I was trying in this picture w/ the wanna be photo shoot-but she looks precious and that is all that matters :) Claire is doing normal baby stuff: laughing, screeching, cooing, more laughing and smiling. She tries to sit up but slowly leans to one side or just dives face first into her lap. She is digging the baby food. So far she likes sweet potatoes, peas, apples, pears and bananas. Her brothers are pretty crazy about her and I don't even mind them fighting over holding her or sitting by her. Tonight Connor was saying she was "his" baby. I love this age. I just want to have her next to me all the time to enjoy. She is actually laying on my lap now as I type. Should she be in her bed? Yes. However, I once again get the "Mother of the Year" award for chosing what I want over what I should do. Sigh. I love watching her sleep; I used to do this to the boys too.

6 months
Weight: 13 lbs 1 oz (8th percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches (51st percentile)


No comments:

Post a Comment