Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weird Beard

Weird Beard is the name Taylor gave himself when he put the bubbles on his face. I have heard it somewhere else though (a TV show?) but can't figure out where. The boys have been "scared" of the jets in the tub before but when they saw how many bubbles it makes when they are on, they quickly got "unscared" and now this is a bathtime routine to play in the bubbles. I tossed a picture of Claire's bathtime fun because she was feeling left out :) Also as a side note-anyone else have to say "i before e except after c"? I do that with wierd and realize it looks WEIRD and isn't right either. A lot of work just to spell a word correctly-but hey, I did learn something in elementary school! And I am a stickler for spelling words correctly-I will almost ALWAYS notice misspellings-no matter where it is-and trust me I have read many a published book with misspellings.








No comments:

Post a Comment