Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Part Two

Todd made a book on Kodakgallery (www.kodakgallery.com) for me that starts "Let us tell you why we love you" and ends with "Happy Mother's Day to the best mommy in the world!" BE STILL MY HEART. Absolutely awesome Mother's Day gift. And yes, I cried (duh-have you met me? well maybe not if you are my stalker, but I highly doubt I have any stalkers) I have strategically not included any shots of the pages that include me back when I looked like I ate myself.




Taylor made me this at school. Notice how his hands are making a heart. He said "I didn't make a very good heart but I tried my best" in the sweetest voice.
I love how he thinks of a rainbow with hearts when thinking of me!
And this is him picking flowers for me. I want to freeze the moment when he so proudly gave me his card and present he made at school. He has been anxiously waiting to give it to me for THREE WHOLE DAYS. I also want to bottle the feeling I felt when he shared this with me. Sigh. LOVE

















1 comment: