Monday, May 17, 2010

Why does Connor have two beds?

Contrary to what you might think based on this picture-we are not hoarders. There are not so many things piled up in our house that no one has anywhere to sleep. In reality, this is what happens during naptime when your 3 year old won't stay in bed. I come in to get him up and he has gone through his drawers and closet and pulled out things to pile on his bed. Not to mention he is wearing pajamas on over his clothes (backwards) and different socks on top of the socks he is already wearing. AND, he is alseep. NO WONDER-all this mischief wore him out! Now you know why Connor has two beds-we can't always trust him to be without the bars. I actually like the bars. I don't worry when he is in his "cage". Oh wait, did I just type that? I meant crib not cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment