Friday, May 20, 2011

Poop Deck

Okay, really this post isn't as interesting or gross as the title.  But it is what my Mother's Day card was about.  Thanks to my sweet, sentimental boys (eye roll).  It was a sweet morning.  Everyone let me sleep in and they made me pancakes and served me breakfast in bed.  Then they presented me with their gifts.  My favorites of course were the homemade gifts they each made in school.  I was also excited to get new workout clothes so I don't have to keep wearing my scrubbed-out duds to Zumba.  (although I haven't been to Zumba since Mother's Day....I like my exercise inconsistent like that)

Nothing has brought me more joy in life than to be a Mother to my three amazing children.  Sometimes I think my heart might burst with the amount of love I have for them.  Although they are not perfect children, they are perfect for me and I wouldn't change anything about them....(ask me again tommorrow when one of them is throwing a fit or disobeying and I might change my mind)

Letter Taylor wrote at school

Flower Taylor planted

Connor's preschool project


Yes, a card about poop. 



Connor had his own special card that my mom found and thought would be appropriate for him.  If you know him-don't you agree? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment