Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Proud Momma (Keep on Rollin')

If I can't brag about my kids on my blog...where else can I brag about them? So, that being said...my oldest finished 1st grade this year.  I am not sure how he is that old, but somehow 7 years has passed without my permission AND time refuses to slow down.  My "baby" boy (which I am sure he LOVES me calling him that) got an award for Academic Excellence (he made straight A's all year-SO PROUD), a PE (gym) award and then for class awards he got "Most Responsible".  Typical first child huh?  His teacher said he is more responsible than her (jokingly) but I am not jokingly saying that he may be more responsible than me.  Not REALLY, but I am slightly scatter brained and unorganized and I am not sure how I ever made it as a teacher.  :)  Taylor is always telling me "mommy, you always forget".  But I defend this statement by saying that anyone with multiple children has "mommy brain".  It's due to the fact that there is no way humanly possible to process all of the associated tasks.  If you are, pat yourself on the back and toot your horn to the world, because you deserve recognition! 

So back to the title of the blog.....PROUD MOMMA!

 Academic Excellence
 PE Award
 Claire making herself at home during the classroom awards
One of Taylor's BFF's

Tay's teacher was on maternity leave but came for the last 3 days of school!

Most Responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment