Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bringing friends to the lake!

I speak of the lake to people I know often, but we have never had any friends down with us.  Mostly because it is a family thing and there is usually only room for family.  However, my sister an her family weren't coming for the weekend so my parents were gracious enough to let us invite friends of ours to join us!  We had a blast-I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story!

Papaw threw the boys of the boat-they loved it!

Mamaw and Bear swimming

Boys skipping rocks

The pirate boys!

Derrick trying to flip Vickie and I off the tube!

Captain Matthew driving the boat!

Gina Grace

Waterfall exlporers!

Sneaky girl-not sure what she is trying :)

Boys about to take a whilr on the tube

Bill and GiGi taking a cruise

Taking pictures of Claire sleeping in her life jacket never gets old!

Laying down on the boat admiring the sky

I had more than enough sun for the day-cover me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment