Monday, August 8, 2011

We HEART Vacation!

We recently vacationed in St. George Island, FL. This is our 4th time there and we went with my in-laws. We rented a house across the street from the beach with unobstructed views of the ocean. There is just something so peaceful and therapeutic about the beach. We had a relaxing week of riding bikes, eating ice cream, going to the beach and swimming in the pool at the house. The 15 hour car ride with 4 adults, 3 whiney kids and 3 dogs was not as relaxing, as you can imagine! Click to see All Florida Pictures
Below are a few highligts of pics.


Yes, the whole car ride was this happy (haaaa!)

View from the balcony of the house

Claire LOVED walking the dogs

In town at Apalachicola
Grandpa and Taylor chest bumping after winning Sorry

My baby boys showing me some love

Alligator built and colored by Taylor, daddy, Gma and Gpa

My baby girl

At the park waiting for the movie to start
Taylor caught a SHARK!!! (and it is still in my freezer at home...WHY???)

Our family of five!

Grandpa, Grandma, kids and dogs



Cheese
Swimming in the pool at the house was refreshing after being at the beach!

Life doesn't get any better than seeing these 3 beautiful faces everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, looks so fun! I can't imagine that car ride though; you are way more adventurous than me!!

    ReplyDelete