Friday, January 22, 2010

Taylor's 3rd year skiing

Todd took Taylor skiing for the first time when he was 4, so this is his 3rd year skiing. He really likes it. Which doesn't surprise me, he is his fathers son. Most of you know that Todd LOVES skiing. He moved out to Colorado after college just because of his love for skiing. He lived there for 4 years but decided that he wanted to be back in Indiana where his family was, BUT he still goes to Colorado once a year for a ski trip with a bunch of people from his work. He looks forward to the days we can take family vacations there and all ski. That will be fun-but I have a LOT of ski practice to do before then. Those of you who have been blessed enough to ski with me, know how comical it can be (ahem, Jiffy-how 'bout our last trip to Perfect North??) WHICH was the last time I have been skiing and that was right after I got married-NEATO! Here's a fun skiing story-remember when Todd and I went skiing and Todd's ski broke when going over a mogul and he dislocated his shoulder BUT we were driving his stick shift which I have no clue how to drive so he had to drive HIMSELF to the emergency room, shifting w/ his left hand-it was SUPER!! Anyway, they went to Perfect North in Lawrenceburg and they went skiing and tubing-admission now includes both for the day. Todd's trip to Colorado is coming up in February-anyone want to volunteer to come stay with me for 5 days to help with the kiddos??? JK, I'll be fine-but I really will welcome ANY VISITORS during this period!!!


On top of the tubing hill about to go down

Ready to get skiing
Taylor's first year skiing-when he was 4!





No comments:

Post a Comment