Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy 1st Grade to Taylor!

Oh yes we did....make a birthday cake and sing Happy 1st grade to you!  My BABY started first grade last week.  WHICH MEANS....

He is gone all day for the first time!
I don't get to spend quality time with him while the little ones are napping!
He gets to eat lunch and have gym, art, media center and music at school!
Some days he gets to take his lunch in his new lunch box and that is just as exciting!
HE IS GROWING UP SO FAST!!

I was a little worried at first because he didn't really want to start school so I tried to talk it up and make it sound exciting.  I suggested we make a cake to celebrate him starting 1st grade and he absolutely loved the idea!  AND I think it helped get him ready to start.  Of course the cake had to be in the shape of a football since he is playing football now.  Love you Tay-Happy 1st grade to my wonderful son!

No comments:

Post a Comment