Monday, August 23, 2010

I love you Shulas!

I got to have a girls night out last weekend and it was tons of fun!  I have known some of these girls since the 6th grade-others since high school.  Love that we are all such close friends and still see each other all the time. We have been through so many different stages of life together and I can honestly say I know we will continue to be friends through the other stages in our lives.  I hope that everyone has the opportunity to go out with their girlfriends like this every once in a while.  We went to a winery downtown and then to a steakhouse for dinner and then got in a little dancing at the end.  I haven't danced like that for YEARS!  So many laughs! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Everyone looks so great! Keeping those friendships is so important! Love reading your blog and keeping up to date with you. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete