Monday, June 1, 2009

The first swim of the season


On Sunday, we went swimming at the neighborhood pool for the first time. When I say "we" I actually mean Todd, Taylor & Connor. I do not yet have a maternity swimming suit and my belly peaks out from my regular suit and I don't think that is something for onlookers to be subjected to; needless to say a maternity swimsuit is on my list of things to do get this week. The water was cold, but Taylor could care less. He swam at the lake on Memorial Day weekend and was the only one in there most of the time and could have cared less about the temperature (except for the first time he jumped in and immediately wanted back out). Todd took a while to get himself used to it and then Taylor jumped in and we could hardly pull him away when it was time to leave. Connor, on the other hand, wasn't so sure about it. He loved the splash park by Kim & Will's house at the Crawlfish Boil but wasn't sure about an actual body of water. Daddy put him in the big pool and he started crying for me (which was sad but so cute). Once he discovered the baby pool though and learned he could sit on the side and splash and then daddy and Taylor got in w/ him, he adjusted to the baby pool.





No comments:

Post a Comment