Thursday, June 25, 2009

Florida trip

Here are a few (okay, more than a few) photos of our vacation to Florida (in no particular order). If you want to see all 200 pics, go to http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=13rxpw45.5e7o0p2x&x=0&y=-lpjmh5&localeid=en_US

I think we are looking at a crab, but I'm not sure.......


Todd's brother Troy with his wife, Kate and their cute little babes, Dylan (3) and Quinn (1 1/2).



Todd's sister Erika, parents Brenda & Dave and twin brother, Troy. Dave & Brenda celebrated their 40th anniversary this year! Happy Anniversary!








Family beach shot! You know you want my almost skirt-like maternity suit :)



Todd calls this "the greatest american hero" pic. I'd like to say it was his first reaction to seeing the ocean, but really I have no idea what he is doing. (I believe I can fly....I believe I can touch the sky....)


Taylor's favorite thing was playing beach baseball, go figure :) And that's my hot husband in the background :)



Apalachicola, the nearby town. The kids are hot and sweaty and in no mood to pose for pics like I ALWAYS am :)
All 11 of us out to dinner at the Blue Parrot on our last night there!



Taylor and mommy went to play Bingo at the local fire station with Erika and Grandpa. It was fun times and Taylor did so good! I was really proud of him. Grandpa won $20!

Stopping to pose for a pic while taking a night walk on the beach.



The house we stayed in. The Buena Vista-it was a beaut!



Connor's first beach/ocean bonding experience.

Two awesome kids on the beach!



The grandkids in the shirts that they made with their names on them (thanks Grandma for all the crafts!)


Soooo, we went on vacation to Florida! We went to St. George Island, FL which is an island off the panhandle. Todd's parents rent a house there for the whole family every two years. It was us, Todd's parents, Todd's sister, Todd's brother and his family. The house had a pool so of course we went to the pool everyday-and the beach everyday! We had a great time! Some of the things we did (besides go to the pool and beach) are:
  • Went to the playground
  • Played Bingo at the volunteer fire station (Taylor played and did an awesome job of recognizing all his numbers up to 100 and keeping up!)
  • Ate ice cream almost every night
  • Played baseball on the beach (I wonder who was obsessed w/ this activity??)
  • Got yummy smoothies ("moodies" as Connor calls them)
  • Went for night walks on the beach
  • Rode bikes
  • Fed the birds nightly (the kids thought this was the greatest!)
  • Climbed to the top of the lighthouse
  • Visited the nearby city of Apalachicola
  • Went sea fishing and caught lots and lots of fish (and a shark!)
  • Swam in the ocean (except me, I just waded-see above-said shark was caught from the beach)
  • Played miniature golf
  • Connor jumped in the pool and went underwater for the first time (sorta on accident-I kinda dropped him-but he liked it!)
  • Played Outburst (you know, the board game)
  • Took lots of pictures (who, me?)


3 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog! You look like you guys had so much fun! You look GREAT! And your new bathing suit is adorable! Hope you are feeling well. I bet you are enjoying your family this summer as much as I am. And let me tell you, have 3 kids is WONDERFUL! I am so happy that we had one more! I am cherishing every moment. Can't wait until we can compare "mommy of 3" stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN TIMES! I like the bathing suit too... it's really cute! HUGS

    ReplyDelete