Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NKOTB concert

All the girls at Alana's-where we met before the concert. From L to R Lanette, Amanda (on the railing), Dana, me, Molly, Emily, Jody, Jeni, Alana, Andrea, Jenny, Rachel, Jill and in the front Kayli (Jess's daughter) and Jess.
Me, Jeni & Emily in the lawn at the concert-Jeni bought a souvenier shirt!

Joey breaking it down on the big screen. He's still my fave 20 years later! He rocked it out too! :)
For those of you that don't know what NKOTB is, I went to the New Kids on the Block concert on Sunday. Yes, I did and I DID feel like a kid again! :) It was so fun though. There were about 15 of us that went together and several were girls that I hung around with back when NKOTB was really popular.....oh about 20 years ago :) So it was fun just being with everyone but the real nostalgia came listening to their old songs and seeing them perform. The place was packed with girls mostly around my age-and I was definintely not the only preggo there-one girl made a shirt that said her husband thinks Donnie is the dad (must be her fav. new kid). There were tons of home made shirts (including Molly and Lanette's who made very cute tanks w/ puffy paint and the bedazzler..okay it wasn't really a bedazzler and the paint wasn't all that puffy-but it WAS NEON....either way, they looked spectacular!) Of course Jody and Dana had VIP seats and parking (who, Jody?) so they got to get up close and personal with the band. It was a fun time (save for getting home at almost 1'oclock in the morning which I am so not used to!) Thanks girls! Here are pictures from other people's cameras as I did not have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment