Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Outlet mall shopping

I thought it would be a good idea this morning (since it is icky out) to go to Edinburgh because I wanted to visit the Croc store (wanted to try to get cheap crocs for the kids) and the kids need a couple of other things. I also thought I would try to sneak in a couple of stores for myself since I am looking for something clothing items to get me through this pregnancy. The key to this idea is that it was WITH the kids, of course. It did not turn out to be the best idea. Why not?
  • Because it was 80 miles round trip-farther than I had estimated.
  • Because Connor cannot go into stores-he pulls things off shelves, cries to go home and is diligently working on his escape route out of his stroller. On this particular trip he also decided to take his shoes off and throw them overboard.
  • Because it was icky out and we were walking around in the rain.
  • Because I wasn't impressed with the prices.


However, Taylor did come home with new swimming trunks (a size too big so they are a little long) and a swim shirt to go with. I don't know why but he is obsessed with swim shirts. He has one now that is WAY too little that he insists on wearing to the pool even though it is super tight and he can't get it on or off w/ out help. Taylor wanted these things so bad he said he would even use the money out of his piggy bank to buy them with. I was already planning on getting him new ones so I didn't make him do that, but thought it was cute that he wanted them so much he would use his own money. I have included a picture in his new digs, which he is downstairs at this moment playing Wii with them on, price tags and all! Precious children. I do love them to pieces (even when Connor pulls things off the shelves at the store) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment