Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mission Accomplished


After a long search (which I thought would be an easy search) I finally bought a maternity bathing suit (at Macy's)! I know, such important news! I am not crazy about it and I am definitely not crazy about the price-but after weighing the options of letting my belly show out of my regular suit or buying a maternity one (that I will only wear this summer) I broke down mostly for the poor people that would have to see my belly if I did not. Of course of the four I tried on this was the most expensive one but isn't that how it always is?

2 comments:

  1. it's super cute! and worth it... you'll get good use out of it all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jade, you look great in that suit. And your nails look so nice- I like the french manicure. But really, very cute suit!

    ReplyDelete