Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Claire has new ears!

Claire had her ear tubes put in this morning and she did great!  I feel like the procedure gets quicker with each kid.  The doctor was out of the room for 10 minutes TOPS to complete the surgery.  We had to be at the hospital at 5:30am after she was up most of the night crying because of teething.  So we are TIRED but she has been awesome.  Now she can actually HEAR.  The doctor said because of the fluid on her ears she was hearing the world as it would sound if we plugged our ears with our fingers.  Now things should be crystal clear for her and no more ear infections.  Here she is happily eating her lunch! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm amazed at how fast they can do that! When I read your blog title I thought you had her ears pierced; I'm sorry to hear she needed tubes! :)

    ReplyDelete