Monday, June 28, 2010

Swagger Wagon

Have you seen the swagger wagon video promoting the new Toyota Sienna?  HILARIOUS and posted here for your enjoyment  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

To complete my transition to a stay-at-home mom, we traded in our Civic (which all the kids cannot fit in and Todd did not enjoy driving-he said it was too small for him) for a mini-van.  I was against getting a new car because the Civic was paid off and I am all for driving a car into the ground to not have a car payment.  However, since I no longer make any money, Todd gets the ultimate decision since he will be paying for it :)  And let me just say I HEART our new Honda Odyssey.  It is used (2007) but still really nice!  I love having so much room for the kids to spread out.  They were stacked three across in the Pilot and Taylor & Connor would fight constantly over Claire in the middle.  One day Taylor was beating Connor with his shoe (calm down, it was only a Croc) leaning over Claire's carseat.  It was not a happy moment in our car.  Now no one can touch each other at all in the van and our drive is actually a pleasnt one.  Ahhhhh.   And there are enough gadgets and buttons to keep Todd entertained for a while.  Oh and he likes it so much he actually asked to drive it for a couple of days (you may now revoke his man card) 

Bye Bye Civic.  This was somewhat emotional because we bought this car when I was pregnant with Taylor so that I could have a 4 door car (previously had a 2 door Civic).

Hello Looser Cruiser, Mom Bomb, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment