Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just a Swimmin'

We are so thankful to have a neighborhood pool, especially in 90 degree weather.  I was a little skeptical of taking all three to the pool by myself, but it has worked out great!  Claire is such an easy going baby-she will do whatever.  She likes to be in the pool with me holding her, or in a floaty or sitting by the side of the pool playing w/ toys or even sleeping in her stroller.  The boys love to get out and jump in, repeatedly.  And they love playing with other kiddos as the pool.  There are usually many there to play with and it is extra fun when our neighbors go with us!

My first trip to the pool with all three by myself. 
Daddy and Claire
Grace, Taylor & Joslyn (with Claire chillin in her boat in the background)
Getting ready to go to the pool
We have also gone with friends to a Splash Park for water fun.  Here are Taylor, Ben and Connor taking a snack break.

No comments:

Post a Comment