Thursday, June 3, 2010

Claire is 8 months old!



We were out on the lake to celebrate Claire's 8 month birthday! She is still as beautiful as ever! She has one tooth fully grown in now and has started eating biter biscuits and fruit puffs. She actually had a vanilla oreo cookie this weekend. (it was her 8 month birthday, I had to let her indulge a little) She is sitting up on her own now (except when her brother pushes her over). She smiles all the time and is perfectly content while someone is holding her. She has turned into a good little sleeper which I am thankful for. She likes to grab faces (mouth and nose) so I have to keep those nails trimmed or it is painful! She will eat anything you give her to eat. She is having trouble drinking out of a cup, which is probably due to the fact that she never took a bottle. Every time I look at her I just want to kiss her cute little cheeks, legs, hands, etc. We all love her lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment